Fitness enthusiasts can train under the watchful eye of experienced instructors during military-like, high intensity classes
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Military-like classes during which a high intensity workout routine is performed. Potential benefits include:
- Muscles development
- Reduction of the body mass
- Increased endurance and flexibility
Each offer includes:
- Two InBody Scans
- 25% off any store purchases
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Must activate by expiration date on voucher; membership expires 30 days from activation date. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Run Republic
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
In addition to our variety of running & fitness shoes, apparel, nutritional supplements and accessories... We prescribed exercise programs from kinesiologist, movement performance specialist, biomechanists, athletic trainers, and certified personal trainers. Programming for general fitness, weight loss, improved athletic performance, and injury prevention, using smart fitness technology. Technology includes Simi Software for biomechanical Running Gait and Movement Performance Analysis and Heart Zones Performance Enhancement system for patented cardiovascular training methodology.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
1) people like Sally Edwards (founder of Fleet Feet Running stores, Heart Zones Inc, Western States 100 mile race winner, Triathlon Hall of Famer) , Kara Lubin (founder of the 100 Mile Club, former elementary school teacher, entrepreneur, difference maker) , and other great role models in the fitness industry. Their lives and their advocacy for fitness, and the importance of physical activity, is contagious. 2) the positive effects of fitness in my own life both physically, mentally, and spiritually._