All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Running a marathon is the only time when it's appropriate to wear a bib as an adult, due mainly to the spaghetti-eating contests that follow most races. Run a marinarathon with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $26 for registration for one person in the Coasting the Coast Series-Galveston 5K ($45 value)
- $52 for registration for two people in the Coasting the Coast Series-Galveston 5K ($90 value)
- $35 for registration for one person in the Coasting the Coast Series-Galveston 10K ($60 value)
- $69 for registration for two people in the Coasting the Coast Series-Galveston 10K ($120 value)
- $47 for registration for one person in the Coasting the Coast Series-Galveston half-marathon ($80 value)
- $57 for registration for one person in the Coasting the Coast Series-Galveston marathon ($95 value)
Runners gather at East Beach Pavilion on Saturday, June 7, starting at 6 a.m. The marathon begins at 7 a.m. and the half-marathon begins at 7:15 a.m., followed by the 10K at 8 a.m. and the 5K at 8:15 a.m. Registration includes a time chip, bib, t-shirt, and finisher medal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 7, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Advanced online registration required. Must register online before 5/4/14 to insure eligibility. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Running Bayou
The founders of Running Bayou are so passionate about races, they manage not one, but two different types of event. The first, Coasting the Coast, is a series of 5Ks, 10Ks, half-marathons, and full marathons held in 10 coastal Texas cities. Their courses all followalong seaside roads and culminate in post-race beach parties with stretching clinics led by trainers and saltwater-taffy makers. Their second series, All Systems Glow 5K, take to the streets of major cities including Austin and Houston for a nighttime race for which people dress in glow clothes before cutting loose at a dance party.