Choose from Three Options
- $20 for two spectator tickets to Running with the Bulls ($40 value)
- $39 for four spectator tickets to Running with the Bulls ($80 value)
- $59 for six spectator tickets to Running with the Bulls ($120 value)
Choose from the following dates:
- February 8; gates open at 10 a.m.
- February 9; gates open at 11 a.m.
Running with the Bulls
Running with 1,500-pound bulls is inherently dangerous—the organizers of the stateside Running with the Bulls don't deny that. But that doesn't mean that the thrill of Pamplona has to come with the mistreatment of the animals, which is why participants who hit, slap, harass, or otherwise impede the progress of the bulls will be removed from the venue. With those distractions aside, spectators can focus on the essence of the run: watching 12 horn-swinging bulls dash through a quarter-mile course on the heels of runners who must have heard that this event was called Running with the Lambs. But the event gives the community more than elevated heart rates, as each three-day spectacle begins with a charity run that benefits Operation Hawkeye, an organization that supports the families of Special Operations forces who've been killed in combat.