Guests can take a tour of the distillery, learn about the production process, and taste five different spirits
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Fully guided tour of the stillhouse
- Tasting of five spirits: Rush Creek Craft Vodka, Botanical Gin, American Gold Whiskey, Trophy Whiskey, and Malabar Spiced Liqueur
Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Tours are available Friday at 7 p.m, Saturdays at 3 p.m and 5 p.m, and Sundays at 1 p.m
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rush Creek Distilling
A former Air Force mechanic, a mayor, a baker, and an engineer walk into a bar. What happens? They decide to start a distillery. Four local guys founded Rush Creek Distilling on the motto, "It takes an adventurous spirit to make an adventurous spirit", and have been creating handcrafted, distilled spirits from locally-sourced ingredients ever since.
Here's a look at Rush Creek's line-up of spirits:
- American Gold Whiskey: A true American whiskey, this one tastes bold, smooth, and rich.
- Trophy Whiskey: Crafted and left to barrel-age in small batches, this smooth-drinking whiskey is a prize to behold.
- Natural Homegrown Vodka: Made with deep-spring water and locally-sourced grains for a pure, slow-crafted taste
- Botanical Gin: An American-heartland, artisanal gin with bright and fresh notes