Guests can take a tour of the distillery, learn about the production process, and taste five different spirits
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Click here for the latest updates on Rush Creek Distilling’s business operations.
- What’s included:Fully guided tour of the stillhouse
Tasting of five spirits: Rush Creek Craft Vodka, Botanical Gin, American Gold Whiskey, Trophy Whiskey, and Malabar Spiced Liqueur
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Tours are available Saturdays at 2 p.m. and Sundays at 1 p.m.
About Rush Creek Distilling
A former Air Force mechanic, a mayor, a baker, and an engineer walk into a bar. What happens? They decide to start a distillery. Four local guys founded Rush Creek Distilling on the motto, "It takes an adventurous spirit to make an adventurous spirit", and have been creating handcrafted, distilled spirits from locally-sourced ingredients ever since.
Here's a look at Rush Creek's line-up of spirits:
- American Gold Whiskey: A true American whiskey, this one tastes bold, smooth, and rich.
- Trophy Whiskey: Crafted and left to barrel-age in small batches, this smooth-drinking whiskey is a prize to behold.
- Natural Homegrown Vodka: Made with deep-spring water and locally-sourced grains for a pure, slow-crafted taste
- Botanical Gin: An American-heartland, artisanal gin with bright and fresh notes