The body is a complex machine, comprised of interconnected organ systems, various chemicals, and a cuckoo that pops out of the mouth on the hour, every hour. Keep internal workings ticking along with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $10 for a bioelectric-impedance analysis (BIA), which measures body-fat and muscle percentages, hydration levels, and metabolic levels through electrodes attached to the hands and feet (a $20 value)
- $20 for a Nano SRT 100-point biofeedback body-system scan, which emits energy frequencies to see what substances are causing acute and chronic stress on the body based on the tenets of bioelectric medicine (a $40 value)
- $40 for a comprehensive nutritional consultation wherein Dr. Russell thoroughly investigates sleep and digestive patterns and hormone and skin conditions to find connections between symptoms and organ weaknesses (a $95 value)
- $40 for a physical exam that assesses liver, gallbladder, and adrenal function, zinc status, and tissue calcium levels to detect nutritional deficiencies and stresses in the digestive metropolis (a $95 value)
- $69 for an all-inclusive exam including all of the above (a $250 value)<p>
"Ever since I can remember, I was always a skeptic—of western medicine that is! The idea of a drug or an over-the-counter medication to cover up a symptom didn’t make sense to me," says Dr. Michael Russell on his practice's website. Educated at Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis, Dr. Russell strives to keep his patients healthy through balance and nutrition. Rather than masking symptoms of illness with pills, ointments, and masking tape, he seeks out their root causes and tries to address them. He provides spinal adjustments to adults and children alike and recommends Standard Process whole-food supplements.