Baked potatoes get special treatment with a selection of unique toppings, from teriyaki tuna to roasted eggplant
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$13 for speciality potatoes with toppings and drinks for two (C$18 value)
- C$26 for speciality potatoes with toppings and drinks for four (C$36 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Extra regular toppings can be added for a fee of $0.50 each, gourmet toppings can be added for a fee of $1.00 each. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Russet Shack
As its name implies, Russet Shack is home to potatoes, and lots of them. Opened in February 2016, the downtown eatery serves a host of baked potatoes made fresh to order with other locally sourced vegetables. Although all the hearty menu options are piled high with tasty toppings, there are a few that stand out. Read on to learn more about a few of them.
- 3 Cheese: Described as "dangerously good," this dish is overflowing with gooey cheddar, feta, and mozzarella goodness.
- Canadian: This patriotic, piping-hot potato comes topped with tomatoes, broccoli, mozzarella cheese, and hot sauce.
- Greek: Hearty and healthy, the Greek baked potato features kalamata olives, feta cheese, and tomatoes drizzled in creamy tzatziki.
- Thai: Another internationally inspired offering, this dish contains roasted eggplant, string beans, and basil, along with a sweet-chili sauce.