Choose from Three Options
- $125 for a sturgeon caviar tasting with champagne for two ($200 value)
- $17 for $30 worth of Russian food
- $189 for a beluga caviar tasting with champagne for two ($270 value)
Caviar tastings include:
- Two large blinis served with sour cream and 4.5 ounces of red caviar
- Mini oladushki (pancakes), baguette and butter, eggs, chopped onions, capers, and creme fraiche
- Depending on option, one ounce of premium sturgeon caviar or beluga caviar
Russian House instantly transports patrons through space and time with its knick-knacks from the Soviet Union and authentic and diverse cuisine from distant Russia, Ukraine, and Central Asia. Executive chef and Russian food expert Vladimir Gribkov concocts a menu based in home cooking recipes and full of savory and satisfying Slavic delicacies, such as luxurious black and red caviar, sturgeon, handmade pelmeni dumplings, creamy beet borscht, and roasted lamb shank in a sweet and sour sauce. Russian House's 75 different house-infused vodkas and caviar help guests feel almost as opulent as a thoroughbred dressed in a mink cape.
Remnants of old Russia and the USSR decorate the space, from an enormous map of the Soviet Union above the bar to a giant taxidermal bear in the front entrance. It also dazzles eyes with its carpet-covered walls and handpainted ceilings.