All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
July 30, 2016
July 30, 2016
July 24, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $125 for a sturgeon caviar tasting with champagne for two ($200 value)
- $17 for $30 worth of Russian food
- $189 for a beluga caviar tasting with champagne for two ($270 value)
Caviar tastings include:
- Two large blinis served with sour cream and 4.5 ounces of red caviar
- Mini oladushki (pancakes), baguette and butter, eggs, chopped onions, capers, and creme fraiche
- Depending on option, one ounce of premium sturgeon caviar or beluga caviar
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit/table. Valid only for option purchased. Call for availability; reservation required Friday and Saturday. Only valid for option listed (prix-fixe), no substitutions. $30 general spend option not valid towards alcohol. Alcohol in packages is not discounted. Not valid with any promotions, in house specials, or special events. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Russian House
Russian House instantly transports patrons through space and time with its knick-knacks from the Soviet Union and authentic and diverse cuisine from distant Russia, Ukraine, and Central Asia. Executive chef and Russian food expert Vladimir Gribkov concocts a menu based in home-cooking recipes and full of savory and satisfying Slavic delicacies, such as luxurious black and red caviar, sturgeon, and handmade pelmeni dumplings. Then, guests can wash it all down with Russian House's over 100 different house-infused vodkas.
Remnants of old Russia and the USSR decorate the space, from an enormous map of the Soviet Union above the bar to a giant taxidermal bear in the front entrance. It also dazzles eyes with its carpet-covered walls and handpainted ceilings.