The best sauces, like the best imaginary friends, are rich and from the Mediterranean. Dine alone or with Esmeralda the railroad tycoon with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$18.99 for an Italian dinner for two (up to a $42.96 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $7.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $14.99 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $4.99 value)<p>
$37.99 for an Italian dinner for four (up to an $85.92 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $7.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $14.99 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $4.99 value each)<p>
Click here to view the menu.<p>
Russo's Italian Kitchen
Russo's dining room evokes a Tuscan vineyard with large murals of plump purple grape bunches, exposed rafters, and deep-green twisting vines. Since 1987, John and Jane Russo have paired this rustic ambiance with age-old family recipes ranging from grilled fish filets and grinders, to hearty pastas and Sicilian-style pizza. Diners can also opt for gently sautéed shrimp and veal dishes bathed in made-from-scratch sauce.
91% of 244 customers recommend
“Good Italian Food!”
“Very good place to eat authentic Italian food.”