All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed October 31, 2016
· Reviewed September 7, 2016
· Reviewed September 5, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose From Four Options
- $47 for an 18-hole round of golf for two (up to a $78 value), valid any day
- $91 for an 18-hole round of golf for four (up to a $144 value), valid any day
- $38 for an 18-hole round of golf for two (up to a $72 value), valid Monday–Friday only
- $73 for an 18-hole round of golf for four (up to a $144 value), valid Monday–Friday only
Rates fluctuate throughout the week.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid with other offers, specials, promotions. Not valid toward tournaments, golf outings or leagues. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rustic Glen Golf Club
Rustic Glen Golf Club beckons to clubbers of all handicaps with an 18-hole, par-72 layout that bobs and weaves across 6,469 yards of well-maintained greenery. The course’s fairways arch over rolling hills that add topographical variety, and water comes into play on five holes, striking fear in the synthetic hearts of all golf balls that never dreamed of one day befriending a catfish. The longest hole on the course—the 557-yard sixth—also happens to be the most difficult, and those who over-swing may push or pull their drives or second shots into a dense grove of trees perched ominously on the fairway’s left side. A 350-yard driving range with multiple target greens amply prepares players for upcoming rounds or tests that demand them to identify the color green.