All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
January 9, 2013
January 9, 2013
December 23, 2012
What You'll Get
The best sauces, like the best imaginary friends, are rich and from the Mediterranean. Dine alone or with Esmeralda the railroad tycoon with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $25 for Italian dinner for two, valid Friday–Saturday (up to a $51 total value)
- $50 for Italian dinner for four, valid Friday–Saturday (up to a $102 total value)
- $22 for Italian dinner for two, valid Tuesday–Thursday (up to a $51 total value)
- $45 for Italian dinner for four, valid Tuesday–Thursday (up to a $102 total value)<p>
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One appetizer from the menu (up to a $9 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $21 value each)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 21, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation recommended. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Must purchase 1 food item. Dine-in only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rustica Cucina Italiana
John Stowe embarked on a career in the restaurant business when he started bussing tables at a local inn as a teenager. After years he amassed a dossier that includes waiting tables, bartending, sampling cuisine throughout Europe, and cooking aboard a 115-ft. luxury schooner. The self-taught chef opened his own restaurant, Rustica Cucina Italiana, in 2006.
Black-and-white photographs line his eatery's crimson and cream walls, and black linen-topped tables support the weight of large portions of rustic Italian fare prepared to order with fresh ingredients. Pasta arrives curled around seafood, meatballs, or house-made Italian sausage and cloaked in herbaceous marinara or creamy parmesan alfredo sauce. Sandwiches fill diners with homemade focaccia during lunch, and crisp pizzas fill guests with warmth any time they're used as seat cushions.