Choose From Four Options
- $14 for $25 worth of contemporary Southwestern American cuisine for dinner for two or more
- $27 for $50 worth of contemporary Southwestern American cuisine for dinner for four or more
- $13 for $20 worth of contemporary Southwestern American cuisine for carryout
- $13 for two Groupons, each good for $12 worth of contemporary Southwestern American cuisine for lunch for two or more ($24 value)
- See the dinner and lunch menus
The Rusty Cactus
Fueled by more than 25 years of culinary experience, executive chef Bill Wise serves up contemporary American cuisine with a distinctive Southwestern flare. Drawing from an arsenal of all-natural ingredients, he meticulously crafts everything from a simple grilled chicken sandwich to the more complex Scampi Diablo, a shrimp-centric pasta crowned in a from-scratch butter sauce made with tequila and jalapeño. Chef Wise also offers fresh takes on well-trodden dishes, such as a Cobb salad that incorporates artichoke hearts and nopalitos instead of the traditional hard-boiled eggs and chives. All the while, guests can compliment these inventive gourmet meals with a wine, cocktail, or beer while basking in the natural sunlight that floods the large dining room.