Wine-tasting technique demands that you first swirl the glass, then take a sip, and then very slowly dribble wine down your chin so that the rest of your body can taste it. Imbibe elegance with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$20 for a wine-tasting package for two (a $61 total value)
- Two glasses of wine (a $14 value)
- Flight of six–eight seasonal wines for two (a $10 value)
- Bread-and-cheese plate with hummus for two (a $21 value)
- Two engraved souvenir wine glasses (a $16 value)<p>
$39 for a wine tasting package for four (a $122 total value)
- Four glasses of wine (a $28 value)
- Flight of six–eight seasonal wines for four (a $20 value)
- Bread-and-cheese plate with hummus for four (a $42 value)
- Four engraved souvenir wine glasses (a $32 value)<p>
Tastings are available during any of the winery’s hours, though guests who redeem their vouchers on Saturday or Sunday between noon and 6 p.m. will receive a $5 discount off any item on the winery’s kitchen menu.<p>
Rusty Grape Vineyard
When Jeremy Brown's wife was expecting her second child, the couple realized their small house wasn't going to fit a family of four. Upon moving to a 5-acre fixer upper outside Battle Ground, the pair raised their kids as Jeremy nurtured another project: using those acres to create his own winery.
Since starting with his quaint, Tuscan-inspired tasting room, Jeremy has expanded his grounds to include several large patios and a wood-fired oven in the kitchen, where chefs prepare pizzas and small plates. Live musicians grace Rusty Grape Vineyard's stage Wednesday–Saturday, adding soothing tunes that complement the tasting room's draft beers and rotating selection of wine by the glass and bottle. Available pours might include a 2011 riesling or a complex red wine whose hints of cranberry give way to an oatmeal-cookie finish.