Choose from Three Options
- $149 for a 4-lap “Taste of Speed” racing experience ($299 value)
- $179 for an 8-lap “The Qualifier” racing experience ($399 value)
- $239 for a 12-lap “The Shootout” racing experience ($599 value)
- Click here and select your desired racetrack to view available dates and times.
Rusty Wallace Racing Experience engages adrenal glands with real-life rubber-burning packages that send speed demons around some of the country’s top speedways.
Each of the three racing experiences condenses the exhilaration of pro racing into two hours of hands-on driving. After classroom instruction familiarizes soon-to-be drivers with the course’s corners, students get to take the wheel for up to 12 invigorating laps, leaving their hair mussed, their eyes bulging, and their torsos coated in corporate sponsorships.
- Includes 45-minute orientation with detailed instruction
- All cars used previously in one of the two top NASCAR series
- All cars feature In-car radio with dedicated professional spotter
- No pace car, you set your speed and passing encouraged
- The largest racing experience in the country over 55 locations
- Over 200,000 participants in the last four years
Rusty Wallace Racing Experience
2013 NASCAR Hall of Fame inductee Rusty Wallace allows amateurs to feel first-hand how a real race car rumbles as its tires scorch a professional speedway. Participants can either ride shotgun with an experienced driver or hop behind the wheel to tackle the track themselves. For more of the genuine experience, drivers don the full array of safety gear before climbing or vaulting through the window, including a sleek racing suit, helmet, and HANS neck-protection device.