All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $74 for a 5-lap “Taste of Speed” racing experience ($149 value)
- $99 for a 10-lap “The Qualifier” racing experience ($219 value)
- $159 for a 20-lap “Start Your Engines” racing experience ($399 value)
- Click here and select your desired racetrack to view available dates and times.
Rusty Wallace Racing Experience engages adrenal glands with real-life rubber-burning packages that send speed demons around some of the country’s top speedways.
Each of the three racing experiences condenses the exhilaration of pro racing into two hours of hands-on driving. After classroom instruction familiarizes soon-to-be drivers with the course’s corners, students get to take the wheel for up to 20 invigorating laps, leaving their hair mussed, their eyes bulging, and their torsos coated in corporate sponsorships.
- Includes 45-minute orientation with detailed instruction
- All cars used previously in one of the two top NASCAR series
- All cars feature In-car radio with dedicated professional spotter
- No pace car, you set your speed and passing encouraged
- The largest racing experience in the country over 55 locations
- Over 200,000 participants in the last four years
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required by the expiration date on your Groupon. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 5 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Multiple voucher cannot be combined to create larger packages. All dates subject to availability & weather. Dates may be added or changed. Must be 18+ w/ valid driver's license to drive. Various property damage liability caps available from merchant before driving, required for Exotics option. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Non-transferable. Taxes and fees where applicable are to be paid at time of reservation. Please visit corresponding websites for Terms, Conditions & FAQ. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rusty Wallace Racing Experience
2013 NASCAR Hall of Fame inductee Rusty Wallace allows amateurs to feel first-hand how a real race car rumbles as its tires scorch a professional speedway. Participants can either ride shotgun with an experienced driver or hop behind the wheel to tackle the track themselves. For more of the genuine experience, drivers don the full array of safety gear before climbing or vaulting through the window, including a sleek racing suit, helmet, and HANS neck-protection device.