Adventurers can satisfy their need for speed in stock cars during exciting ride-along and driving experiences
What You'll Get
- When: November 16, November 17, 2019, March 21, or March 22, 2020
- Where you’ll drive: on a short track Houston Motorsports Park
- Age restrictions: Must be 18 or older to drive; 14 or older for ride-along
- Driver requirements: Must have valid driver’s license
- Includes a 45-minute orientation with detailed instruction
- All cars feature In-car radio with a dedicated professional spotter
- The largest racing experience in the country – over 55 locations and more than 200,000 participants in the last four years
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 22, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Must be 18 or older. Online reservation required. All sales final after voucher is viewed. Valid only at listed locations. Subject to weather. Valid driving license required. Must reserve a spot by the expiration listed on the voucher. must be 14+ for ride-along. Must be 5'-6'3''. 52" waist/chest max. Optional $1,000 property damage liability cap available from the merchant before driving for $60. Tax and booking fee not included. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Voucher is non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rusty Wallace Racing Experience
2013 NASCAR Hall of Fame inductee Rusty Wallace allows amateurs to feel first-hand how a real race car rumbles as it drives across a professional speedway. Participants can either ride shotgun with an experienced driver or hop behind the wheel to tackle the track themselves. For more of the genuine experience, drivers don the full array of safety gear before climbing or vaulting through the window, including a sleek racing suit, helmet, and HANS neck-protection device.