Adventurers can satisfy their need for speed in stock cars during exciting ride-along and driving experiences
What You'll Get
- April 19
- October 24
- Available vehicles: NASCAR Nationwide and Cup Style racecars from Hendrick Motorsports, Dale Earnhardt Inc., Joe Gibbs Racing, Roush, and others in the RWRE fleet
- Where you’ll drive: on a speedway (Bristol Motor Speedway)
- Age restrictions: Must be 18 or older to drive; 14 or older for ride-along
- Driver requirements: Must have valid driver’s license
- Includes a 45-minute orientation with detailed instruction
- All cars were previously used in one of the two top NASCAR series
- All cars feature In-car radio with a dedicated professional spotter
- The largest racing experience in the country – over 55 locations and more than 200,000 participants in the last four years
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 24, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Must reserve spot by expiration listed on voucher. Must be 18+ w/ valid driver's license to drive; 14+ for ride-along. Must be 5'-6'3''. 52in waist/chest max. Optional $1,000 property damage liability cap available from merchant before driving for $60. Tax and booking fee not included. Online reservation required. Subject to availability. Subject to weather. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Voucher is non-transferable. Valid only at listed locations. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). All sales final after voucher is viewed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rusty Wallace Racing Experience
2013 NASCAR Hall of Fame inductee Rusty Wallace allows amateurs to feel first-hand how a real race car rumbles as it drives across a professional speedway. Participants can either ride shotgun with an experienced driver or hop behind the wheel to tackle the track themselves. For more of the genuine experience, drivers don the full array of safety gear before climbing or vaulting through the window, including a sleek racing suit, helmet, and HANS neck-protection device.