What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $25 for 9 holes of golf for two including cart rental and two medium buckets of range balls: redeemable Monday-Friday ($50 value)
- $50 for 9 holes of golf for four including cart rental and four medium buckets of range balls: redeemable Monday-Friday ($100 value)
- $32 for 9 holes of golf for two including cart rental and two medium buckets of range balls: redeemable Saturday-Sunday ($53 value)
- $64 for 9 holes of golf for four including cart rental and four medium buckets of range balls: redeemable Saturday-Sunday ($106 value)
Weekday tee times are valid until 3:30 p.m. Weekends tee times are valid after 12:00 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Weekdays can be used until 3:30 p.m. Weekends are valid starting after 12:00 p.m. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must call for tee time. Not valid with any other specials or offers. Not valid during league play. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ruth Park Golf Course
Since 1931, golfers have been hacking out divots and splashing golf balls into water at architect Robert Foulis's St. Louis masterwork, Ruth Park Golf Course. That, of course, was always the esteemed Scotsman's plan, though he may never have envisioned players continuing to play his 9-hole course almost 100 years in the future, at least without hovercrafts. Golfers can enjoy the abundant natural surroundings that frame the Zoysia grass tees, fairways, and bent grass greens. Before or after rounds, players can make use of the grass tees and 25 hitting mats at the driving range, which conveniently stays lit after dusk for some late night practice sessions.
Course at a Glance:
- 9-hole, par 35 course
- Total length of 3,023 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 34.1 from the back tees
- Course slope of 115 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole