Choose from Four Options
- $40 for three appetizers and cocktails or wine for two, valid in the lounge from 9–10 p.m. (up to $60 value)
- $80 for $100 worth of steakhouse cuisine for dinner for two or more, valid Monday–Thursday
- $235 for $300 worth of steakhouse cuisine for dinner for two or more, valid Monday–Thursday
- $300 for $400 worth of steakhouse cuisine for dinner for four or more, valid Monday–Thursday
- Click to view the bar menu and dinner menu
Ruth's Chris Steak House at Harrah's Las Vegas
Ruth's Chris Steak House's rampant success across the nation was built one juicy steak at a time since founder Ruth Fertel made the fortunate purchase of a New Orleans steakhouse. The menu of hearty gourmet steaks and entrees is the main reason the steakhouse is thriving more than 45 years later. Diners feast on perfectly cooked new york strip steaks, petite fillet with large gulf shrimp, and porterhouse steaks big enough for two. Before the main event, New Orleans–inspired appetizers pave the way with options such as veal osso buco ravioli or sizzling blue-crab cakes.
Even though the restaurants have expanded inland, the menu has always included options from the sea, including seafood entrees such as almond-crusted walleye or barbecued shrimp. Each restaurant maintains the steakhouse's hallmark of upscale dining, and waiters are ready and willing to recommend a pairing from the award-winning wine list.
Harrah's Showroom at Harrah's Las Vegas
3475 Las Vegas Blvd. S
Las Vegas, NV 89109