Choose from Five Options
- C$20 for show admission for one with two drink tickets (C$40 value)
- C$35 for show admission for two with four drink tickets (C$80 value)
- C$40 for show admission for four with ten drink tickets (C$180 value)
- C$150 for a five-course steakhouse dinner and show for one with one drink ticket (C$250 value)
- C$250 for a five-course steakhouse dinner and show for two with two drink tickets (C$500 value)
The dinner and show takes place on Thursday, March 3. Dinner guests are seated in the dining room at 7 p.m. There, they enjoy a five-course dinner. View the prix-fixe menu:
- Appetizer: shrimp and spicy lobster combination
- Salad: steak-house salad
- Entree: stuffed chicken breast on a bed of mashed potatoes OR roasted tenderloin on a bed of mashed potatoes and asparagus with a mushroom demi-glace
- Dessert: mini cheesecake
The musical performances begin after dinner in the restaurant’s lounge. Following sets by local rising stars, singer-songwriter Ashlynne Vince—a Welland native who’s making waves in Nashville—will take the stage at 10 p.m. The show helps support Rose City Kids, an organization that works to inspire, empower, and engage local children from underserved communities.
Drink tickets may be redeemed for domestic beers, house wine, and non-premium liquors for those aged 19 or older.
Ruth's Chris Steak House
Ruth's Chris Steak House's rampant success across the nation was built one juicy steak at a time since founder Ruth Fertel made the fortunate purchase of a New Orleans steakhouse. The menu of hearty gourmet steaks and entrees is the main reason the steakhouse is thriving more than 45 years later. Diners feast on perfectly cooked new york strip steaks, petite fillet with large gulf shrimp, and porterhouse steaks big enough for two. Before the main event, New Orleans–inspired appetizers pave the way with options such as veal osso buco ravioli or sizzling blue-crab cakes.
Even though the restaurants have expanded inland, the menu has always included options from the sea, including seafood entrees such as almond-crusted walleye or barbecued shrimp. Each restaurant maintains the steakhouse's hallmark of upscale dining, and waiters are ready and willing to recommend a pairing from the award-winning wine list.