What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
$60 for VIP admission to Eat.Shop.Rock on June 4 ($125 value)
- Complimentary gift bag with coupons to most vendors participating in Eat.Shop.Rockrvc
- Access to Private VIP area located near Kasey’s Kitchen & Cocktails for the Sunrise Hwy stage
- One pair of Official EAT.SHOP.ROCK. sunglasses
- 50% off any non-special item in-store ONLY at Jeannine’s Boutique
- One frozen margarita OR tableside guacamole at Cabo Restaurant
- One craft beer at Press 195, The Darkhorse Tavern & Parlay Gastropub
- One printed photo at our event photostation
- 5 raffle tickets towards our Grand Prize raffles
- 10 raffle tickets towards our Regular Prize raffles
- One signature cocktail at The Beachhouse
- One appetizer at Kasey’s Kitchen and Cocktails
- One cocktail at Mesita rvc
Eat.Shop.Rock., organized by the Rockville Centre Chamber of Commerce, spotlights the community’s eclectic collection of eateries, shoppes, and talented residents. The festival first took to the streets in 2014, and it’s grown into an annual opportunity for neighbors to come together in support of all things local. As its name suggests, the festival invites visitors to:
Eat: Snack on a smorgasbord’s worth of food from local vendors, including tableside guacamole from Cabo Restaurant and appetizers from Kasey’s. And no festival would be complete without the drinks. Imbibe with cocktails from The Beach House and craft beers from Press 195 and Parlay.
Shop: Meander through the streets and browse gifts, clothing, and handbags from local hotspots including Jeannine’s Boutique.
Rock: Jam along as local bands and performers parade across the stage all day long. Keep an eye and ear for stage sponsors, School of Rock and the Elite Dance Centre, featuring talented local performers.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 4, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older. Online registration required to receive ticket for event. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Alcohol is not discount more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Only valid from 12-9pm on June 4th, 2016. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with RVC Wine & Food Festival
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? _Our events are strategically designed with the guest in mind. We pay close attention to detail in hopes of providing our guests an experience they wont forget. _
What is the experience customers can expect? Guests will be able to sample unlimited amounts of Rockville Centre's many eateries. Each restaurant will feature between 2 or 3 samples at each restaurant booth. Guests will also receive a certain amount of beer/ wine tickets for a sampling of LI's best breweries and wineries. Live entertainment, traditional festival games and so much more will round out our event.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? _Our team has a passion to entertain. Our mission is to provide lasting experiences for our guests. _
What do you love most about your job? _Smiling Faces. There is nothing more gratifying than hearing a guest say they cant wait to attend our event next year. _