All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from 24 Options
After purchasing their Groupon, all players must sign up on the S3 website to complete registration.
16” Co-ed Softball Leagues
- $45 for softball on Sundays in Wrightwood Park ($115 value)
- $45 for softball on Sundays in Stanton Park ($105 value)
- $40 for softball on Thursdays in Lincoln Park South Fields ($95 value)
Co-ed Kickball Leagues
- $45 for kickball on Sundays in Stanton Park ($105 value)
- $45 for kickball on Wednesdays in Stanton Park ($105 value)
Co-ed City Sand or Beach Volleyball
- $20 for city sand volleyball on Tuesdays at Wrightwood Park ($45 value)
- $25 for singles beach volleyball on Wednesdays at North Avenue Beach ($55 value)
- $25 for simply social beach volleyball on Wednesdays at North Avenue Beach ($55 value)
- $25 for singles beach volleyball on Thursdays at North Avenue Beach ($55 value)
- $25 for simply social beach volleyball on Thursdays at North Avenue Beach ($55 value)
- $25 for singles beach volleyball on Fridays at North Avenue Beach ($55 value)
- $25 for simply social beach volleyball on Fridays at North Avenue Beach ($55 value)
Each option is valid for a single registration for either a man or a woman.
Check the summer league page for details, including league startup dates, meeting locations, game times, maximum numbers of teams, and sponsors, then return to this page to select your spot. S3’s coed intramural teams brim with outgoing Chicagoans looking to meet new people while hitting home runs or scoring post-game beers. The recreational leagues put competition on the back burner and instead encourage convivial mingling through league-wide events.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Online registration required; purchasing this Groupon does not register you for the league. Registration must be completed on the S3 website. Valid for ages 21-42 years old. May join multiple leagues. People buying vouchers and joining with friends are guaranteed to play together, and we make teams by age and where you live. Not valid for customers who have played in an S3 league in the past 2 years. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About <h4>A Chat with S3 Simply Social Sports Leagues</h4>
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? S3 Leagues are definitely "More than just a league", as our slogan perfectly states. We're more about having a good time meeting new people than practicing to go pro. And we're the only ones where ALL teams drink at the same sponsor bar right by where you play for post-game festivities!
Is your location strictly for adults, or can kids participate as well? Teams are made for those aged 21-42 years old. Request to play with friends and you'll play together, then we fill your team up with others around your age from your hood. It's all about having fun and meeting new people in our social leagues!
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? With the desire to provide a more welcoming, personal rec league experience that focus on meeting new people as much as the sports we play, S3 Leagues was created in Spring '09 and has now had 18,450 players over the years! If you're looking for a unique, social league, S3 has got cha covered.
What do you love most about your job? Other than everything, what I love most is to see how much fun everyone has in our leagues. The lifelong friendships formed, relationships started, and the really welcoming atmosphere we offer. Helping people get out there to enjoy this great city of ours through social sports is amazing!