All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from 14 Options
- $40 for one men’s or women’s registration for the Sunday Glow Bowling league at Waveland Bowl, beginning February 8 (Guys) ($85 value)
- $55 for one men’s or women’s registration for the Sunday Whirlyball league at Whirlyball Chicago, beginning February 8 ($115 value)
- $45 for one men’s or women’s registration for the Tuesday Dodgeball league at Blaine Elementary, beginning February 10 ($90 value)
- $10 for one men’s or women’s registration for the Wednesday Family Feud Trivia league at Mad River, beginning February 18 ($20 value)
- $30 for one men’s or women’s registration for the Thursday Skee-Ball league at Sluggers, beginning February 19 ($60 value)
- $40 for one men’s or women’s registration for the Thursday Indoor Kickball league at Clarendon Park Gym, beginning February 12 ($80 value)
- $40 for one men’s or women’s registration for the Friday Indoor Volleyball league at Windy City Fieldhouse, beginning February 6 ($80 value)
For more information about the leagues, including game time and where to go for post-game drinks, click here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 25, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Registration is incomplete until submitting online player form required by voucher expiration date. Must be between 21-42 years old. May join multiple leagues. People buying vouchers and joining with friends are guaranteed to play together, and we make teams by age and where you live. New customers only OR customers who have not played in 2 years. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About <h4>A Chat with S3 Simply Social Sports Leagues</h4>
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? S3 Leagues are definitely "More than just a league", as our slogan perfectly states. We're more about having a good time meeting new people than practicing to go pro. And we're the only ones where ALL teams drink at the same sponsor bar right by where you play for post-game festivities!
Is your location strictly for adults, or can kids participate as well? Teams are made for those aged 21-42 years old. Request to play with friends and you'll play together, then we fill your team up with others around your age from your hood. It's all about having fun and meeting new people in our social leagues!
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? With the desire to provide a more welcoming, personal rec league experience that focus on meeting new people as much as the sports we play, S3 Leagues was created in Spring '09 and has now had 18,450 players over the years! If you're looking for a unique, social league, S3 has got cha covered.
What do you love most about your job? Other than everything, what I love most is to see how much fun everyone has in our leagues. The lifelong friendships formed, relationships started, and the really welcoming atmosphere we offer. Helping people get out there to enjoy this great city of ours through social sports is amazing!