What You'll Get
To ensure a win at softball, one needs strength, determination, and a trapdoor under home plate. Show your sportsmanship in all sorts of sports with this Groupon.
Choose from Multiple Sports and League Locations
- $40 for registration for one in a six-week 16-inch softball league that meets Thursday nights at Lincoln Park South Fields starting May 2 (a $95 value)
- $45 for registration for one in an eight-week 16-inch softball league that meets Sundays at Oz Park or Wrightwood Park starting May 5 (a $115 value)
- $45 for registration for one in an eight-week kickball league that meets Sundays at Oz Park starting May 5 (a $115 value)
- $45 for registration for one in a seven-week kickball league that meets Wednesday nights at Stanton Park starting May 8 (a $105 value)
- $25 for registration for one in a six-week sand-volleyball league that meets Tuesday nights at Wrightwood Park starting May 7 (a $50 value)
- $25 for registration for one in a five-week beach-volleyball league that meets Wednesday or Friday nights at North Avenue Beach starting May 29 or May 31 (a $55 value)<p>
- $45 for registration for one in an eight-week 16-inch softball league that meets Sundays at Stanton Park starting May 5 (a $115 value)
- $45 for registration for one in an eight-week kickball league that meets Sundays at Stanton Park starting May 5 (a $115 value)
- $25 for registration for one in a five-week beach-volleyball league that meets Thursday nights at North Avenue Beach starting May 30 (a $55 value)<p>
S3’s coed intramural teams brim with outgoing Chicagoans looking to meet new people while hitting home runs or catapulting kickballs. The recreational leagues put competition on the back burner and instead encourage convivial mingling, and initial mixer events promote relationships with pitchers of suds, complimentary team shirts, and league-wide events.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 10, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Online registration required by 4/10/2013. New members only. Must be between 22 and 42 years old. May join multiple leagues. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
A Chat with S3 Simply Social Sports Leagues
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? S3 Leagues are definitely "More than just a league", as our slogan perfectly states. We're more about having a good time meeting new people than practicing to go pro. And we're the only ones where ALL teams drink at the same sponsor bar right by where you play for post-game festivities!
Is your location strictly for adults, or can kids participate as well? Teams are made for those aged 21-42 years old. Request to play with friends and you'll play together, then we fill your team up with others around your age from your hood. It's all about having fun and meeting new people in our social leagues!
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? With the desire to provide a more welcoming, personal rec league experience that focus on meeting new people as much as the sports we play, S3 Leagues was created in Spring '09 and has now had 18,450 players over the years! If you're looking for a unique, social league, S3 has got cha covered.
What do you love most about your job? Other than everything, what I love most is to see how much fun everyone has in our leagues. The lifelong friendships formed, relationships started, and the really welcoming atmosphere we offer. Helping people get out there to enjoy this great city of ours through social sports is amazing!