Spa treatments influenced by Thai traditions, including a deep-pressure massage, neti massage, and hand and foot reflexology
What You'll Get
- Applied pressure point reflexology for hands and feet
- Neti massage
- Deep pressure massage
- Organic lavender essential oil
- Reflexology: a licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- View Sabai Thai Spa’s other offers:
#####Sabai Thai Spa’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Only RMT services are currently offered
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Sabai Thai Spa’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About Sabai Thai Spa
Healing others has been a part of Neata Auttapong’s life since she was a child growing up in Thailand, where, as Fresh Vancouver noted, she began learning the art of Thai massage at the age of 12. Years of learning holistic practices from the top healers in Thailand eventually led Neata to Vancouver, and since arriving, she’s opened three Sabai Thai Spa locations. Perhaps the spa’s expansion can be chalked up to the waterfall of accolades it’s gained, including praise from The Express show on Shaw TV and from _Coco Magazine_in Japan.
At each location, staff members reach for Éminence Organic Skin Care products during nine types of facials, and they send clients home with organic products from Dannyco and SpaRitual. Sabai’s menus are also packed with 14 types of massages, which clients can enhance with aromatic scents, exfoliating body wraps, and a refreshing mani-pedi that leaves digits cleaner than Mr. Clean’s morning kids show after the censors get through with it.