- $29 for a blowout with shampoo and deep conditioning ($65 value)
In a very pink studio, stylists revitalize lackluster hair with a deep-conditioning treatment. They then prep clients for a big night out with a stylish blowout.
A Chat with Sabater Style Studio
Sabater Style Fast Facts
- Owned by two sisters who want their clients to feel beautiful
- Top-quality products include Goldwell, Moroccanoil, and Davines
- Specialize in natural and beautiful hair color
- DreamCatchers hair extensions
- Saturday blowout specials
A Chat with Sabater Style
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Sabater Style is a one-of-a-kind studio. We are located at the heart of Metro West, servicing our appointment-only clients one-to-one every single time.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? Sabater Style is a sisterly owned business. Our inspiration was PINK, and happiness. You'll understand once you book your appointment.
What do you love most about your job? Making all of our clients happy. This is not only from making them feel beautiful, but from giving them top-quality service.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? Tears of joy!