Like waking a hibernating bear, waking a dormant stomach causes violent growls that can only be silenced by dishes of Latin-inspired fusion fare and 20 minutes of gentle patting. Ward off vicious appetites with today’s Groupon to Sabor in Plymouth. Choose between the following options:
- For $39, you get a Latin fusion meal for two (up to an $82.50 total value). Each meal includes:
- One salad or small plate (up to a $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $32 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $6.50 value)<p>
- For $69, you get a Latin fusion meal for four (up to a $165 total value). Each meal includes:
- Two salads or small plates (up to a $12 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $32 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $6.50 value each)
Sabor’s Chef Vinicio Cordon blends Latin, European, and Asian flavors in his menu of gourmet fusion fare, leading taste buds on a gastronomic trek through a diverse international tastescape. Diners can warm up for competitive chew-offs over arugula salad, which comes gussied up with wine-poached figs, pepitas, and manchego cheese. Small plates showcase charcuterie or mini meats, and entrees highlight pasta, fish, lamb, and other meaty entrees. The beef tenderloin au poivre serves up a succulent slab of organic and hormone-free meat encrusted in peppercorns, which, as proven by many failed experiments, are easier to digest than diamonds. The butternut-squash-filled ravioli offers herbaceous palates a way to quell chlorophyll cravings. Patrons can conclude multinational feasts with chef Vinicio’s handcrafted desserts, such as crème brûlée or triple-chocolate terrine.
In a 2007 Boston Globe article, reviewer Paul Kandarian noted that Sabor’s diligent servers pay “attention to the little things (wine glasses always topped, water glasses always iced and full, crumbs swept away),” relieving the burden of having to carry one’s own carafe and dustpan to a restaurant.
23 Court St.
Plymouth, Massachusetts 02360