All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 23, 2013
Reviewed June 26, 2013
Reviewed May 15, 2013
What You'll Get
Without lasers, people would have to rely on such archaic hair-removal methods as using a straight razor or condemning each hair to death by tiny guillotine. Off with your hairs with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $99 for one year of unlimited laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-small area (a $450 value)
- $199 for one year of unlimited laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (a $600 value)
- $299 for one year of unlimited laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (a $900 value)
- $499 for one year of unlimited laser hair-removal treatments on a large area (a $1,200 value)<p>
Treatments may be scheduled every eight weeks. Valid treatment areas include:
- Extra-Small Areas: Chin, ears, between the eyebrows, lip, navel, toes
- Small Areas: Areola, bikini, hands, front or back of neck, underarms
- Medium Areas: Lower arms, upper arms, shoulders
- Large Areas: Full chest, full face, upper or lower legs<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Must activate by the expiration date on your Groupon; treatments expire 1 year from activation. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Valid only for new laser hair-removal clients. 17 and younger must be accompanied by guardian. Must use all treatments on same area. Treatments must be 8 weeks apart. Valid only for select treatment areas. Valid only at listed locations. Extra fee for numbing cream and shaving. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sacramento Ear Nose and Throat
The coalition of board-certified, award-winning physicians at Sacramento Ear Nose and Throat are experts in those areas, but their care isn’t limited to the eponymous organs. While they provide specialized services that address a variety of conditions, including allergies and tonsillitis, the staff also tends to aesthetic needs. A pair of skilled plastic surgeons performs cosmetic procedures and less-invasive treatments, administering dermal fillers to rejuvenate faces and wielding lasers that remove hair, tighten skin, and distract nearby cats.