Humans have been putting spherical objects in hoops for centuries, but until the invention of the dunk, the fast break, and face dribbling, it wasn't an activity worth watching. See if "basketball" lives up to the hype with today's Groupon for your choice of ticket to see the Sacramento Kings play at the Power Balance Pavilion. Choose between the following seating options (click here to view a seating chart):
- For $20, you get an upper-level sideline ticket (Sections 201–204 and 213–216, rows N–T; a $40.50 value).
- For $40, you get a lower-level corner ticket (Sections 105, 106, 111, 112, 117, 118, 123, and 124, rows K–Z; a $79 value).
Choose from the following games:
- Against Phoenix Suns on Tuesday, March 29 at 7 p.m.
- Against Denver Nuggets on Friday, April 1 at 7 p.m.
- Against Utah Jazz on Sunday, April 3 at 3 p.m.
- Against Oklahoma City Thunder on Monday, April 11 at 7 p.m.
Led by head coach and game-plan guru Paul Westphal, the Sacramento Kings are a youthful squad of royal dribblers that dish out majestic doses of hardwood heroics. Witness rookie DeMarcus Cousins test the basket’s structural integrity with twin-fisted basket breakers, and cheer on Marcus Thornton as he puts on a display of dribbles, dishes, and three-point dunks. Halftime features mighty mascot Slamson captivating the crowd with his charming antics and regaling all with haiku poems extoling the beers available on tap.
RP Sports Compex
One Sports Parkway
Sacramento, California 95834Get Directions