What You'll Get
Humans have been putting spherical objects in hoops for centuries, but until the invention of the dunk, the fast break, and face dribbling, it wasn't an activity worth watching. See if "basketball" lives up to the hype with today's Groupon for your choice of tickets to see the Sacramento Kings on one of five nights. Each Groupon includes a voucher for $10 worth of food and drink, and hoops aficionados can choose between the following two seating options:
- For $25, you get one upper-level sideline ticket for Sections 201–204 and 213–216, rows N–T (a $40.50 value) plus $10 worth of food and drink (a total value of up to $50.50).
For $45, you get one lower-level corner ticket for sections 105, 106, 111, 112, 117, 118, 123, or 124, rows K-Z (a $79.00 value) plus $10 worth of food and drink (a total value of up to $89).
Visit the Kings' court on one of the following dates:
- Against the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday, March 2 at 7 p.m.
- Against the Houston Rockets on Monday, March 7 at 7 p.m.
- Against the Golden State Warriors on Monday, March 14 at 7 p.m.
- Against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday, March 16 at 7 p.m.
- Against the Philadelphia 76ers on Friday, March 18 at 7 p.m.
Led by head coach Paul Westphal and the magical antics of mascot Slamson, Sacramento's royal dribblers dish out majestic doses of basketballing domination. Fans will pack the ARCO Arena to see Tyreke Evans drop dimes for change-obsessed teammates and invade loosely defended lanes. Welcome emerging NBA superstars Stephen Curry and Monta Ellis when the Warriors come to town on March 14, or intimidate forward LaMarcus Aldridge with a hypnotic ambient drone when the Trail Blazers take on the Kings on March 2.
More than 10 Yelpers give the Sacramento Kings an average of 3.5 stars:
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person per game. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for resale. Seats will be assigned at will call. Tax included. No cash value. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.