It’s difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes-in-one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with cart rental and two large buckets of range balls (a $157 value)
- $37 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart rental and one large bucket of range balls (a $75 value)<p>
Saddle Creek Golf Club
A signature Gene Bates–designed course, Saddle Creek Golf Club's 18-hole layout alternates between dense woodlands and open fields, all brought together by a winding, stone-lined creek that babbles across multiple holes. Encroaching trees, lakes, and angry linebackers loom throughout the front nine, where accurate tee shots must bisect unforgiving fairways. The course's second act takes golfers out of dense tree lines and into an open, links-style layout, where players must conquer deep bunkers, intervening waterways, and unfavorable lies wrought by mounded, Scottish-style terrain. Rounds end with dramatic flair at the 18th hole, where a two-tiered green tests how well players have adjusted to the slick, bentgrass putting surfaces and triangular holes that dot the entire course.
The club's Nineteenth Hole overlooks the emerald expanse, allowing golfers to relive glorious moments over frothy beverages, savory meals from the grill, or mouthwatering sports broadcasts by Brent Musburger on the diner's dual big-screen TVs and LCD projector.
Course at a Glance:
* Designed by Gene Bates
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,708 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 72.3 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 129 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options