Horses require human guidance to keep from brushing against barbed wire, eating poisonous rocks, and galloping triumphantly into the ocean. Take the reins with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $49 for a 60-minute horseback trail ride for two (a $100 value)
- $52 for two 30-minute horseback riding lessons (a $110 value)
- $250 for a half-month of horse leasing (a $500 value)
- $415 for one month of horse boarding (an $836 value)
- $499 for one month of horse leasing (a $1,000 value)
Boarding at Saddle Ridge includes such services as feeding three times daily, fresh water, and first aid as needed. The full list of accommodations can be found here.
Saddle Ridge Riding Center
Saddle Ridge Riding Center’s network of riding trails guides horseback riders over a sprawling 28-acre expanse full of mountains and rolling pastures. The center’s staff can help fellow equestrians with boarding, leasing, trail rides, and lessons in all disciplines, including Pegasus aeronautics. Children as young as 5 can explore their love of horseback riding by attending one of the kid-friendly camps scheduled between June and August. There, little ones get to participate in such activities as daily riding lessons, trail rides twice a week, and Friday carnivals.