Cleaning experts get rid of stains, dirt, and germs from the carpets and rugs to maintain their softness and leave them looking new
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Service radius: valid only within 50 miles of zip code 92679
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Products used: green certified and non-toxic
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 1 to 2 hours for carpets to dry and dry within 4 to 6 hours, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Bonnet Cleaning Technique will be used. Additional fee for stairs and extreme stains. Appointment required. Valid only within 50 miles of zip code 92679. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Saddleback Valley Clean-Dry
Just as grandmothers always knew to reach for club soda when eradicating a stain, Saddleback Valley Clean-Dry expert techs know that the fizzy power of tiny bubbles can revitalize carpets as well. They treat dirty rugs with a carbonating solution that burrows deep into trapped stains before lifting offending dirt to the surface, where it can be easily removed. The cleaning system also eschews soap—leaving carpets free of residue—and uses one-fifth the water of traditional cleaning systems. Beyond simple carpet cleaning, Saddleback Vally Clean-Dry employs a special system for removing pet odor that journeys below the carpet fibers, cleaning down to the backing, padding, and subfloor if necessary. Technicians also traffic in a specialty spot remover that erases the stains left by ketchup, jelly, and leg-wrestling matches with the Kool-Aid Man.