Clients can treat themselves to a pampering spa package that helps beautify the face and body, as well as calm the senses
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- 75-minute hot-stone massage with Himalayan salt stones
- 35-minute organic facial
- Diamobright microdermabrasion
- Mango foot scrub
- Hot towel treatment with aromatherapy
- Glass of fruit-infused water
- Sadie Madison Beauty Bar, ME5250
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Benefits of organic facial: Uses organic extracts to help cleanse pores, exfoliate dead skin cells, restore a radiant complexion, and treat common skin concerns, such as enlarged pores, fine lines, and imperfections.
- Type of microdermabrasion: Diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 0 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sadie Madison Beauty Bar
The professionals at Sadie Madison Beauty Bar don't mind if clients fall asleep during their services. In fact, they encourage it.
Resident beauty artist Harley Underhill, for example, easily applies individual lash extensions while clients catch a cat nap. Massage therapists might even take it as a compliment if clients doze off—a sign of thorough relaxation during Swedish, deep-tissue, or hot-stone bodywork.