Clients can treat themselves to a pampering spa package that helps beautify the face and body, as well as calm the senses
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- 50-minute Swedish massage with hot stones
- 50-minute anti-aging facial
- Seasonal foot scrub with hot-towel treatment
- Hot-towel back and neck treatment
- Glass of wine (must be 21 or older)
- Business license: Sadie Madison Beauty Bar, ME5250
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Benefits of anti-aging facial: uses organic extracts to help cleanse pores, exfoliate dead skin cells, restore a radiant complexion, and treat common skin concerns such as enlarged pores, fine lines, and imperfections.
- Can order cheese and crackers for an additional charge
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sadie Madison Beauty Bar
The professionals at Sadie Madison Beauty Bar don't mind if clients fall asleep during their services. In fact, they encourage it.
Resident beauty artist Harley Underhill, for example, easily applies individual lash extensions while clients catch a cat nap. Massage therapists might even take it as a compliment if clients doze off—a sign of thorough relaxation during Swedish, deep-tissue, or hot-stone bodywork.