Choose from Five Options
- $53 for a Safe Carry basic firearms course ($100 value)
- $66 for a Massachusetts Chiefs of Police Association basic handgun conceal-and-carry course ($125 value)
- $66 for a Utah non-resident conceal-and-carry class ($125 value)
- $79 for an NRA Basic Pistol conceal-and-carry safety course ($150 value)
- $116 for both Utah non-resident and Massachusetts Chiefs of Police Association basic handgun conceal-and-carry classes ($225 value)
See the class descriptions for more details and dates of upcoming sessions.
Safe Carry Firearms Training
Most Popular Service: Firearms safety training and sales
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Average Duration of Services: 4+ hours
Brands Used: NRA, Smith & Wesson, Ruger
Pro Tip: Come relaxed and prepared to learn in a very safe and controlled environment.
When not in the classroom, instructors take the lesson to an indoor live-fire range, where range safety officers monitor all activity.
At a Glance
The instructors at Safe Carry Firearms Training believe there are three things every gun owner should know: how to handle a firearm, how to clean a firearm, and how to store a firearm. They themselves are certainly experts in all of these topics, stemming from the fact that they come from backgrounds in law enforcement, the military, contract security, and personal protection. When not teaching classes, the staff also sells firearms from manufacturers such as Smith & Wesson and Ruger.
100% of 30 customers recommend
“concise & informative led by a veteran police sergeant.”
“Knowledgeable friendly approachable”