Licensed and bonded staffers clean carpets with a pet- and kid-safe solution made of biodegradable ingredients; dries in under an hour
About This Deal
- Dry cleaning
- Service radius: Valid only within 20 miles of zip code 37174.
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
Need To Know
About Safe-Dry Carpet Cleaning
People have many reasons to be wary about having their carpets professionally cleaned. Fortunately, the staff at Safe-Dry have figured out a workaround for just about all of them. First, they've swapped harsh solutions for one made from biodegradable, natural ingredients that are safe for kids and pets. This solution lifts away dirt with carbonated bubbles that penetrate deep into the pile, leaving the carpet free of dirt-attracting residue. And unlike traditional carpet cleaning solutions, which can take hours and hours to dry, this solution dries in just under one. The licensed and bonded team back up their work with a money-back guarantee, and strives to arrive on time for every appointment.