Choose Between Two Options
$69 for a Moroccan meal for two (up to a $126.85 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $16.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $40 value each)
- Two baklavas (up to a $4.95 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $10 value each)
$115 for a Moroccan meal for four (up to a $213.70 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $16.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $40 value each)
- Four baklavas (up to an $4.95 value each)
- Four glasses of wine (up to a $10 value each)
See the menu.
Lauded by tastemakers in publications ranging from the Indianapolis Star and NUVO to Indianapolis Monthly, Saffron Cafe is the place where chef Anas Sentissi conjures the rich stews, kebabs, and paellas of his native Morocco. As diners sip glasses from the wine list and try to decode the messages hidden in the intricate mosaic tiling, chefs marinate chicken, lamb, and fish for kebabs or get cornish-hen tagines simmering in their ceramic pots. In addition to Middle Eastern favorites such as falafel and shawarma gyros, they whip up Mediterranean specialties such as chicken marsala and fettucini alfredo with a twist of their namesake spice.