All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for $30 worth of Indian food and drink
- Click here to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid for happy hour specials. Not valid on federal holidays. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid for dinner only. Remember: there's no discount on great service. Please be sure to tip on the total bill (voucher value plus anything else you order). May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Saffron Indian Cuisine
The staff at Saffron Indian Cuisine prides itself on lean, low-fat, healthy dishes that never use preservatives or artificial coloring. Get a taste of the menu below:
- Appetizer to try: vegetable samosas stuffed with potatoes, peas, and spices
- Vegetarian entrée to try: daal makhani—slow-cooked lentils with mild spices and roasted garlic
- Lamb specialty to try: marinated lamb vindaloo in aromatic spices and spicy gravy