All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Eating is necessary for human survival, along with breathing, sleeping, and remaining still while a curious velociraptor rummages through your closet. Practice survival tactics with today’s Groupon to Sage. Choose from the following options:
- For $29, you get dinner for two (up to a $60 total value), which includes:
- Any one small dish (up to a $10 value each)
- Any two large dishes (up to a $25 value each)
- For $55, you get dinner for four (up to a $120 total value), which includes:
- Any two small dishes (up to a $10 value each)
- Any four large dishes (up to a $25 value each)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of seasonal fare from the lunch menu.
At Sage, executive chef Terry White concocts upscale, seasonal fare from eclectic local produce and seafood. A rotation of small dinner dishes navigate gustatory waters in vessels such as escargot with goat cheese, creole barbecued shrimp, and fire-grilled quail dressed in balsamic-cabernet sauce armed with harpoons. Chocolate walls and checkerboard floors accent a cozy dining room in which pan-braised Atlantic salmon sidestrokes in a white-bean stew and roasted duck breasts lean against garlicky wilted chard. Outside, dining companions circle around sidewalk tables supporting hickory-smoked and grilled-pork tenderloins, which are not allergic to rag weed. Reservations are required at dinner, while lunch is walk-in only.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 15, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required for dinner options, walk-in only for lunch option. Must choose from lunch menu for lunch option. Must choose from dinner menu for dinner options. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.