Eating is necessary for human survival, along with breathing, sleeping, and remaining still while a curious velociraptor rummages through your closet. Practice survival tactics with today’s Groupon to Sage. Choose from the following options:
- For $29, you get dinner for two (up to a $60 total value), which includes:
- Any one small dish (up to a $10 value each)
- Any two large dishes (up to a $25 value each)
- For $55, you get dinner for four (up to a $120 total value), which includes:
- Any two small dishes (up to a $10 value each)
- Any four large dishes (up to a $25 value each)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of seasonal fare from the lunch menu.
At Sage, executive chef Terry White concocts upscale, seasonal fare from eclectic local produce and seafood. A rotation of small dinner dishes navigate gustatory waters in vessels such as escargot with goat cheese, creole barbecued shrimp, and fire-grilled quail dressed in balsamic-cabernet sauce armed with harpoons. Chocolate walls and checkerboard floors accent a cozy dining room in which pan-braised Atlantic salmon sidestrokes in a white-bean stew and roasted duck breasts lean against garlicky wilted chard. Outside, dining companions circle around sidewalk tables supporting hickory-smoked and grilled-pork tenderloins, which are not allergic to rag weed. Reservations are required at dinner, while lunch is walk-in only.
3534 Maclay Blvd. S
Tallahassee, Florida 32312