- $10 for $20 worth of golf time and more at Sah-Hah-Lee Golf Course in Clackamas
- Use toward green fees on the course for either 9-hole ($11 weekdays/$12 weekends) or 18-hole games ($18 weekdays/$20 weekends)
- Practice swing at the covered and heated driving range with 25 to 100 balls ($3.50–$8) or at its 18-hole putting course ($4–$5)
- Golf accessories such as gloves, balls, hats, and tees available at Pro Shop, as well as food and beverages at the golf course
- Family owned and operated since 1990 and welcomes golfers of all ages
- Valid for use any time of day from 7 a.m.– 8 p.m. until February, and 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. in the spring, from March to May
Groupon not valid for apparel, lessons, or clubs.
Golf Range magazine named Sah-Hah-Lee Golf Course one of the Top Short Courses in America in 2007 and 2009. Four Yahoo Travelers give it an average of five stars and three TripAdvisors give it an average of four owl eyes: > * It was great for the kids, as well as challenging for the adults. On top of that the setting and atmosphere is beautiful, right along the river. – Yahoo! Contributor on 01/25/2008, Yahoo Traveler > * the staff is awsome [sic] nice inviroment [sic] and the beer cart is always close. – sfdman, TripAdvisor
17104 SE 130TH Ave.
Clackamas, Oregon 97015Get Directions