Technicians inspect the furnace and perform a tune-up to ensure all parts are working well
About This Deal
- What the tune-up includes:
- Full inspection: The technician checks all of the working parts of your furnace and duct system, and identifies any concerns or signs of excessive wear.
- Lubrication: The technician lubricates mechanical equipment to prevent friction between operating parts.
- Pilot and gas pressure evaluation: The technician adjusts the pilot and gas pressure as needed to return them to manufacturer specifications.
- Igniter, air filter, thermostat, blower motor, and burner check.
About Sai Air Duct
Air ducts and dryer vents need regular maintenance, and Sai Air Duct technicians are up to the task. They put their experience to use during services like air duct cleaning, furnace tune-up, repairs, and more. Their goal is to help their clients save money on energy bills, as well as ensure good indoor air quality.