Although many onlookers believe magicians de-materialize in a puff of smoke, most simply distract their audience with a massive spritz of eau du toilette before diving into the orchestra pit. Make a spellbinding impression with today's Groupon to Saint Parfum, an online purveyor of hand-crafted fragrances, candles, and reed diffusers. Choose from the following options:
- For $24, you get $50 worth of home-fragrance products.
- For $47, you get $100 worth of home-fragrance products.
- For $94, you get $200 worth of home-fragrance products.
Saint Parfum specializes in aromatic scents and custom-designed aromas, taking pride in its personal, hand-crafted approach to the art of authentic perfumery. Bask in a menagerie of sweet-smelling products for your home or hovercraft with made-to-order items such as an 80-hour poured candle in bestselling red-currant-and-pink-grapefruit ($50) or patchouli ($90), or the fresh-cut-bouquet reed diffuser ($65 for 250 mL/8.5 oz.). From classic citrus and floral scents to herbal and woody blends, the one-stop aroma shop boasts pure essential oils, rare and exotic essences, and modern notes ideal for giving a home the edge it needs to finally court that handsome garage.
- For the freshest selection, order a candle from Saint Parfum. These candles are made-to-order and you can choose from 101 divine scents. (Seriously, they are all stunning!) – Daily Obsession
- Clients can also create their own home fragrances by picking combinations from a long list of notes like red currant, coriander and vetiver. Perfumers in Seattle then hand-blend the oils and within five days send a client three to six variations of the product. A client may choose one of the variations, or request a modification such as reducing the jasmine component or increasing the sandalwood. – Natasha Singer, the New York Times