What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for a Japanese dinner for two ($70.95 value)
- $65 for a Japanese dinner for four ($141.90 value)
- $12 for $20 worth of Japanese food for lunch<p>
Dinner includes the following per couple:
- Two regular bottled beers or glasses of house wine ($10 value)
- One kitchen appetizer ($8.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to $46 value)
- One dessert ($6 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for happy hour specials or with other offers and promotions. Not valid for entrees exceeding $23 in value. Dine-in only. $20 voucher valid only for lunch. Must purchase 1 food item. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sake 68
Edible works of art grace the tables at Sake 68, a Japanese fusion spot that blends fresh seafood with colorful veggies and savory meats. Diners can choose from dozens of sushi options such as the Sake 68 roll with tuna, salmon, yellowtail, and avocado or naruto—sushi wrapped in cucumber instead of rice. Equally appetizing are kitchen-cooked entrees of chicken katsu, deep fried and paired with sweet-and-sour sauce, and beef teriyaki. These Japanese staples pair with sake, plum wine, and imported beers.