Choose from Five Options
- $18 for $30 worth of Japanese dinner for two or more, valid Sunday-Thursday
- $32 for $60 worth of Japanese dinner for four or more, valid Sunday-Thursday
- $22 for $30 worth of Japanese dinner for two or more, valid any day
- $42 for $60 worth of Japanese dinner for four or more, valid any day
- $15 for $25 worth of Japanese food for takeout
- Click to see the menu.
Edible works of art grace the tables at Sake 68, a Japanese fusion spot that blends fresh seafood with colorful veggies and savory meats. Diners can choose from dozens of sushi options such as the Sake 68 roll with tuna, salmon, yellowtail, and avocado or naruto—sushi wrapped in cucumber instead of rice. Equally appetizing are kitchen-cooked entrees of chicken katsu, deep fried and paired with sweet-and-sour sauce, and beef teriyaki. These Japanese staples pair with sake, plum wine, and imported beers.