All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$37 for a Japanese meal for two ($69.97 value)
- One appetizer (up to $9.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to $45.98 value)
- Two glasses of wine or one bottle of sake (up to $14 value)
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Not valid for happy hour specials. Must schedule reservation on www.groupon.com. Cancellations permitted up to 60 minutes prior to your reservation. No refunds if you do not show up for your reservation . Offer valid only at scheduled reservation time. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Not Valid for Sushi and Sashimi Combo Entree. 18% Service Fee applies. Must be 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sake House
At Sake House’s sprawling sushi bars, skilled chefs slice sashimi and wrap up rolls with fresh fish. Though the eatery is known for its seafood, the kitchen also whips up hot dishes, such as chicken glistening with sweet teriyaki sauce. To aid decision-making, star icons call out popular items on the menu, pepper icons signify spicy dishes, and chef-hat icons designate the dishes that were pulled from the top chef’s hat.
Sake House's menu makes it easy to construct a tasty multi-course meal. Here's one possibility from our editors:
- Hot Appetizer: gyoza stuffed with pan-fried pork
- Cold Appetizer: tako su, a taco filled with radish, cucumber, and seaweed topped with ponzu sauce
- Sushi Roll: the Sake House Special, a california roll with five kinds of fish, topped with mayo, roe, and seaweed
- Kitchen Dish: Nabe Yaki Udon, a noodle soup with chicken, veggies, and shrimp tempura