Like the earth, sushi consists of layers and was apparently invented by someone who really liked the ocean. Explore waves of flavor with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $8 for $15 worth of sushi and Japanese cuisine for lunch
- $11 for $20 worth of sushi and Japanese cuisine for two at dinner
- $22 for $40 worth of sushi and Japanese cuisine for four at dinner
- $15 for $25 worth of sushi and Japanese cuisine for carryout
- Click to see the dinner menu, lunch menu, and sushi menu.
At Sake Sushi, amid high ceilings and wood accents, chefs fashion ocean-fresh seafood into signature sushi rolls such as the Sake roll, which pairs spicy crab with cuts of eight-ounce ribeye. On the meatier side of the menu, diners can find aged steaks, Asian-inspired fusion sandwiches, and entrees such as crispy, succulent duck breast with rice cakes and kimchi. Servers splash fine wines into glasses and mix cocktails behind a long, polished bar.
What some people are buzzing about:
“Delicious food and awesome, unique drinks! Always a good time :-)”
“Great staff, delicious food. Will be going back :) ”
“The sushi is great, very fresh, great service!”