Watching chefs prepare your dinner ensures that they are using fresh ingredients instead of arranging pictures cut from the menu atop a bed of rice. See food with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $16.50 for $30 toward sushi and teriyaki dinner for two or more
- $20 for $40 toward hibachi dinner for two or more, valid Monday–Friday
- $20 for $40 toward hibachi dinner for two or more, valid Saturday–Sunday
- $40 for $80 toward hibachi dinner for four or more, valid Monday–Friday
- $40 for $80 toward hibachi dinner for four or more, valid Saturday–Sunday
- See the full menu.
Sakura Japanese Restaurant
When seated at a secluded dinner table, it’s easy to forget the skill it takes to turn disparate ingredients into a delicious meal. Sakura Japanese Restaurant’s chefs aim to remind their guests of just how incredible that feat is, abandoning the seclusion of the kitchen to prepare dishes tableside. They twirl knives, drumming them against the smooth metal surface of their grill as they use cooking oil to summon gouts of flame. From the dexterous show, they create sizzling hibachi meals of chicken, steak, lobster, and other meats for a rapt audience.
Sakura's sushi chefs specialize in a less flashy craft, drizzling eel sauce on combinations of crab, shrimp, and avocado or topping white- and yellowtail-tuna rolls with tobiko and wasabi. They also make up obento boxes, traditional packaged lunches featuring specific slots for sushi, tempura, a main course, and extra masking tape.