Choose from Four Options
- $18 for $30 worth of hibachi and sushi for two or more, valid Sunday–Friday
- $36 for $60 worth of hibachi and sushi for four or more, valid Sunday–Friday
- $23 for $30 worth of hibachi and sushi, valid any day
- $6 for $10 worth of hibachi and sushi for lunch
- See the hibachi and sushi menus here.
Sakura Japanese Steak House and Sushi
With 20 years of experience in the restaurant industry, the minds behind Sakura Japanese Steak House and Sushi knew they needed to hire hibachi chefs with extensive experience and sushi chefs who wanted to create their own recipes. That foresight has resulted in chefs who deftly flip cutlery while searing steaks, lobster, and swordfish on the hibachi grills, and sushi chefs who send out their choice of creations to adventurous diners. Sakura's chefs also whip up traditional entrees, including belly-warming udon noodles.
To feed the hungriest patrons, they create robust Sumo dinners, with three choices of hibachi meat. Their even more robust Emperor Deluxe dinner for two—which includes Canadian cold-water lobster tails, filet mignon, scallops, and shrimp—makes guests feel like royalty almost as effectively as a crown fashioned from twisted napkins. Eight imported beers or Ramune Japanese sodas wash everything down.