Choose Between Two Options
- $22 for a sushi dinner for two or more ($39 value)
- $44 for a sushi dinner for four or more ($78 value)
Each pair receives:
- Two sushi rolls (up to $12 value per roll)
- One order of edamame ($5 value)
- Two salads ($6 value)
- Two miso soups ($4 value)
- Click to see the sushi menu
Sakura Sushi and Steakhouse
Despite its cozy size, the dining room at Sakura Sushi and Steakhouse has five different places where patrons can feast. Seats are lined in front of the regular bar, whose tenders pour cold Japanese brews, as well as the sushi bar. There, Sakura's expert sushi chefs handcraft 25 specialty rolls, including the Rain Forest, an intricate assembly of crabmeat, red snapper, salmon, and tuna all drizzled with ponzu sauce.
Elsewhere, diners gather in the main dining room, on an outdoor patio, or around one of Sakura's iron teppanyaki grills. Each of the latter is manned by a teppan chef, who sears everything from scallops to filet mignon while dazzling diners by tossing shrimps into their mouths and starting fires with his mind.